What it is: A powerful yet soothing AHA and BHA acid serum that gently smooths, addresses the appearance of breakouts and helps clear blemish-prone skin, and visibly refines pores for clear, hydrated skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Pores, Uneven Texture, and Acne and Blemishes
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
- Clarity Acid Complex 10%: Visibly diminishes blemish-causing pore buildup, gently exfoliates dead skin cells, and smooths the look of bumps and fine lines.
- Strawberry: Helps reduce excess oil, exfoliate, and even the look of skin tone.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates skin by holding up to 1000 times its weight in moisture, keeping skin visibly plump.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This powerful clarifying treatment gently smooths rough texture and visibly clears pores and breakouts while calming and hydrating skin. It is formulated with a 10 percent Clarity Acid Complex including two percent salicylic acid and one percent mandelic acid blend to visibly clarify, decongest, soothe, and help prevent blemishes.
Clinical Results: In a clinical study of 34 participants, after 4 weeks of use:
- 100% had a significant improvement in fine lines and wrinkles
In a clinical study of 34 participants, after 6 weeks of use:
- 100% had shown an improvement in fine lines and wrinkles
- 100% had significant decongestion and reduction in pore size
Clean + Planet Positive at Sephora
When you see our Clean + Planet Positive seal, this brand‘s products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and environment. They also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more: For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.
On top of meeting the Clean at Sephora formulated without list, these brands are on a mission to do right by your routine and the planet by making climate commitments and focusing on sustainable sourcing, responsible packaging, and environmental giving.